FLO Terms & Conditions
- All Flo Yoga & Cycle clients must have a unique account with a valid e-mail and phone number to register for classes. Registration for classes may be done online or in-person at the studio.
- If the class you want is full, add yourself to the waitlist. As spots are canceled, the list moves up automatically and assigns the next person a spot in the class that was canceled. If you are added to a class from the waitlist, a notification email will be sent to you immediately.
- If you sign up for the waitlist, it is the same as signing up for a class. The same cancellation policy applies. If you are on our waitlist and cannot attend class, please remove yourself to avoid a penalty.
As a courtesy to others and our instructors, you must cancel a class four (4) hours before the scheduled class in order to avoid penalty. If you haven’t canceled within four (4) hours of your class, you will forfeit one class credit or, if you hold a monthly membership, you will be charged a $15 late cancel/no-show fee.
- Classes MUST be canceled online or in-studio.
- Early cancels are not refunded - the class is put back into your account for a future use.
- If you are running late, please call us to let us know. Your spot will be released five (5) minutes before the start of class if there is a waitlist and we have not heard from you. If you arrive after class has started you will unfortunately not be permitted to join and the cancellation policy described above will apply.
- All classes must be paid in full by the time the class begins.
- All merchandise may be returned unworn and unwashed 7 days after the original sale. Any worn merchandise will not be accepted for return, unless defective as determined by management.
- Gift cards are valid for Flo Yoga & Cycle classes and merchandise and cannot be converted into cash value.
- If a client’s credit card is rejected for class or retail charges, they must update their credit card information prior to being permitted to take another class.
- All clients must sign a waiver in person prior to taking their first class.
- You must be 16 years or older to take a Flo Yoga & Cycle class. If you are under 18 years old, we require your legal guardian to sign a consent form in-studio in person prior to riding. Riders must be over 4’10" to ride.
- We do not allow unaccompanied minors to be left in the lobby during class. No exceptions.
- Our monthly unlimited pricing is a 3-month contract. If you must terminate the contract due to prolonged illness, injury, relocation, or other extenuating circumstances, we require a 30-day advance notice.
- Single classes expire 3 months after the initial date of purchase and class passes expire 6 months after the initial date of purchase.
- Flo Yoga & Cycle is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items. All items left in the studio will be kept in lost and found for 1 month and then donated to charity.